Villas by Eco Hotel in Mataas Na Kahoy, Batangas‼️??
It’s just an hour and a half drive from Makati or 2-3 hours from Manila by commute. This new place in Batangas will give you a peaceful & relaxing quick getaway from the city. Visit Villas for a day and experience the exquisite view of Taal Volcano. The day tour is available from 8am-5pm and includes lunch + pool access for only Php 499.00
Expenses: not more than 500 pesos (back & forth) fare already.
• Cubao – Batangas (132)
• Tambo – Mataas Na Kahoy (13)
• Tricycle going Eco Hotel (80) one person if you’re 2 or more less expenses by individual.
How to get there?
• Ride a bus from Cubao bound to Batangas.
• Ride a jeepney from Tambo to Mataas Na Kahoy. Alight in 7-11, take tricycle and mention ECO at Balok-balok. Most drivers already knows ECO.
• With Car: Just download the apps waze. They are already in waze.
Ammenities, Services & More:
• Pet friendly hotel but please limit the size of the dog up to 5 kilos only.
• Each room have bluetooth speaker, binocular, safety box, mini ref with beverages (with corresponding charges on consumption).
• They have trecking & boat ride to taal crater. Inside the property, not much. They have two stationary bikes for guests to use.
• Strictly No Smoking Inside The Property.
• Day Tour for only 300 pesos per head but No Meal. But don’t you worry, the meal costs around 250 pesos. No entrance fee.
• For standard room with massage it is 6,499 (Good For 2) Overnight Stay. Plus free access on their infinity pool. The standard room is okay up to 3 persons with No Extra Person Charge but with Extra Bed Charge for 750 pesos.
• All the therapists are DOH accredited.
• Personalized service from the staff, that’s one thing others do not have.
So, What are you waiting for? BOOK with them today and experience the serenity of Villas by Eco Hotel in Mataas Na Kahoy, Batangas!
For more details and inquiries, please call them at 881-5318 to 19 or send an email to email@example.com
©️: Info by Mr. James Castillo & ?: on their official facebook page.
A freelance hairstylist and makeup artist. Love to travel and explore places. Festival lover, local food lover and proud Filipino! Join me in my adventures and misadventures exploring my beloved country Philippines. Don’t forget to follow me on my social media accounts to stay updated.